Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thứ Sáu, 5 tháng 8, 2016

Love Qoutes--A Quotes For Life

Love Qoutes

“Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.”
– Dennis P. Kimbro
"There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures." - Josiah Gilbert Holland
“There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures.”
– Josiah Gilbert Holland
"Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact." - William James
“Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”
– William James
"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me." - Erma Bombeck
“When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.”
– Erma Bombeck
"The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket." - Will Rogers
“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.”
– Will Rogers
"Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there." - Will Rogers
“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”
– Will Rogers
"When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?'" - Sydney Harris
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”
– Sydney Harris
"Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes." - Benjamin Disraeli
“Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.”
– Benjamin Disraeli
"The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job." - Zig Ziglar
“The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job.”
– Zig Ziglar
"Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment." - Mahatma Gandhi

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Blogger Templates